- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surrounds built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels.
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity thermal conductivity and mechanical damping
|Speaker Maximum Output Power
Reference subwoofer performance just went micro. Chest-pounding musical bass with deep low-frequency extension from a shockingly compact 10-inch cabinet. Many micro subwoofers have tried all have failed. Until now. The miniature yet mighty SVS 3000 Micro subwoofer seamlessly blends into any room and speaker system energizing space with astonishingly rich effortless and detailed bass for music and home theater thats all the more impressive given its micro-sized enclosure. Featuring innovations from the reference flagship SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers married to fully-active dual-opposing 8-inch drivers and an 800 watt RMS 2500 watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discreet MOSFET output 3000 Micro delivers performance that obliterates every micro subwoofer imposter that has come before. Also features the powerful SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for advanced tuning and control. Finally a micro subwoofer worthy of the name SVS. Fully-Active Dual-Opposing 8-inch Drivers Defy the Laws of Physics with Room-Shaking Output with Pinpoint Accuracy A first-ever design for SVS two fully active 8-inch woofers are mounted on opposite sides of the sealed cabinet and move in perfect unison to generate stunning low-frequency output with crisp musical transients. The usable surface area of two fully-active 8-inch woofers firing in opposite directions achieves performance on par with significantly larger single-driver subwoofers. Its tight punchy output obliterates multi-driver passive radiator subwoofer designs known for their bloated and boomy sound. By firing in opposite directions the mechanical energy transferred to the cabinet is effectively canceled out. This creates a sonically inert environment and solves the longtime curse of micro subwoofers which are known to dance or walk across the room. The dual drivers are connected in parallel to a single power amplifier. Each receives the same amount of current ensuring pinpoint control and more precise accu